Saturday, August 30, 2008

I promise I haven't abandoned my blog

...In fact I've been dying to post almost all month, but, well, my major craft projects of late have all been presents for people who are likely to wander over and take a look here, so I haven't been able to post pictures or details for fear of spoiling surprises. I'll be back into the swing of things soon though.

I just finished reading Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami. Strange, dreamlike romance; memory and loss; a library and a forest. An extremely introspective book that was very easy to lose myself in, even on the crowded and noisy Kaohsiung subway.

I think I would like to read Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance, and Even Cowgirls Get the Blues. There's been some nattering about them on the ADF mailing lists and they sound intriguing from a Pagan POV.

No comments: